Sephora is every makeup lovers dream. Whilst I'm still yet to actually step foot in one (at least for another 238 days), I can't help myself browsing the website getting carried away planning my next beauty purchases. With my trip to New York getting closer I've been even more excited about visiting Sephora and the thought of all that new makeup I'm planning on buying. Whilst I'm currently on a pre New York spending ban, today I thought I'd share my current wishlist full of the products I'm lusting after from the Sephora website.
1. Touch In Sol Foil Eyeshadow Duo - These eyeshadow duos have been everywhere lately and the moment I first saw them my heart skipped a beat. I love all things glittery so these are perfect for me, the shade range is full of Samm colours and there's not one I'd say no to.
2. Urban Decay Moondust Palette - Trying to resist ordering this palette on my spending ban has been the hardest, I've been waiting for it to be released since I saw press releases earlier this year and I'm giving it all of about 7 days before it's mine. I love the range of shimmers in this palette and every time I see it I just think of the eye looks I could create with it. Moondust palette, you will be mine.
3. Hourglass Seamless Finish Foundation Stick - I love me a foundation stick and this ones sat firmly on my radar. Although it's pricey I've heard so many great things about it, I'm yet to try an Hourglass product (I know, I'm shocked too) and I think this would be a great product to start with.
4. Marc Jacobs Air Blush Soft Glow Duo in Kink & Kisses - Being the blush lover I am means these latest releases from Marc Jacobs caught my eye the minute I first saw them. I love the combination of the two colours meaning you've got a couple different colour options to wear. I love how sleek and modern Marc Jacobs packaging is and this just looks so Instagram friendly.
5. Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Catnip - ABH are a brand that I love dearly yet I'm still to get round to trying one of their well raved about liquid lipsticks. Catnip is a colour that I always fall more in love with every time I see it featured in a tutorial or being rocked by Instagram beauty gurus.
6. Tarte Clay Pot Liner in Spirit Animal - I absolutely love cream eye products and this one looks like the perfect cream eyeshadow shade for me. I love how long-lasting cream shadows can be and this fairly new release from Tarte wins me over, it's not a want, it's a need.
7. Hourglass Illume Sheer Color Trio - Cream cheek products never usually stand out to me, I'm much more of a powder type of girl but something about this palette says 'hello, buy me Samm'. I rarely find a palette that contains a bronzer, blush and highlight shade all of which I'd use but this is one.
8. Kat Von D Serpentina Eyeshadow Palette - Eyeshadow palettes are my weakness, and this one from Kat Von D is like HELLO, come to mamma. I love the range of metallic shades, all of which I'd wear. The first five shades are the ones that make my heart melt and now I need this palette in my life.
9. Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Creme - I'll never get bored of trying various concealers on the quest for the perfect undereyes. The newest release from Kat Von D sounds great and I've read really great things about it so far, I can't wait to give this a try. I also love the packaging, Kat Von D products always have the coolest packaging.
10. Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in Celestial - If I could cover my body with these highlighting gems from Cover FX then I would be one happy hot glowing mess. Seriously these metallic glow giving beauties have my name written all over them, and the colour that stands out to me the most has to be Celestial. I NEED.
11. Too Faced Passport To Bronze Set - Miniture products will always win over my heart, there's something so damn adorable about them that always catches my eyes. Besides the cute size, I've heard so many great things about the Too Faced bronzers so this is the perfect chance to give them a try.
12. Sephora Favourites Summer Crush - Once again, the miniature product loving part of my brain light up when I saw this. The miniature sets Sephora offer always stand out to me as it's the perfect chance to try products you might not necessarily buy. I love the range of products the Summer Crush set has to offer.
So before I click the deadly checkout button, it's time for me to stop stalking the Sephora website and resume normal life. What products have been at the top of your wishlist recently?