Hello everybody! Today’s post is something a bit different to usual as it’s certainly been a while since I’ve held a blog sale, it’s throwing me right back to the early days of blogging! As I spoke about in my last post, I’m off to New York in just over 240 days so I’m in serious money saving mode meaning I’m having to say goodbye to some of my makeup stash – I like to call it selling makeup to buy more makeup.
Being the makeup collector/hoarder I am means I own way too many products that just aren’t getting enough love from me, so I thought why not sell them on to new loving homes. All the details of how to purchase are below, if you’d like to ask me any questions them feel free to email me/tweet me/leave a comment below!
- To purchase an item you can simply leave me the name of the product(s) you’d like along with you’re Paypal email so I can send you the invoice or send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All items will be sanitised but I’d recommend sanitising them yourself before using them. I’m a makeup artist so I look after my products well meaning they’re coming from a well cared for home.
- Only open to the UK only (I’m sorry but international shipping sucks).
- Delivery is £2 for up to 2 items and then 50p for each additional item.
- I haven’t included swatches of the products because I didn’t want to use more of the product up, you can just Google the shade/product and they’ll be plenty of pictures around.
- Items marked with (LE) are limited edition products meaning they’re no longer for sale hence why the price may be a little bit more.
Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette (LE) – Usage shown, £20
Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette (LE) – Only used a few times, £18
Stila In The Moment Palette– Practically new, only a couple shades swatched, £10
Smashbox Eyeshadow Palette in Fade Out– £10
Benefit Cheeky Sweet Spot Palette (LE) – £18
Illamasqua Powder Blush in Hussy and Tremble – £8 each
YSL Palette Lumiere De Jour Glow Enhancing Powder, used twice – £12
Nars Pressed Powder in Mont Blanc, used twice – £10
MAC 163 Brush, used twice – £12
Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush, used once – £12
MAC Strip Poker and Dodgy Girl from the Kelly Osbourne Collection (LE) – £15 each
MAC Rebel in LE packaging – £10
MAC No Faux Pas (LE) – £10
MAC Coral Bliss in LE packaging – £10
MAC Snapdragon (LE) – £10
MAC Pink Poodle (LE) – £10
MAC Pink Pearl Pop – £10
MAC Riri Woo from the Rihanna collection (LE) – £15
NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in 413 BLKR, only swatched – £10
Lime Crime Pink Velvet – £5
YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in 19 Fuchsia In Rage – £10
Chanel Rouge Coco Lipstick in Cheri – £10