September has been a busy month for me, I started college a few weeks ago, but I’ve still found enough time to shop. I must admit I really didn’t realise how much I had brought, oops. This is why I’m putting the haul up before the end of the month as I’m now trying to stop myself buying things I don’t really need.
First off I’ll start off with make up bits I brought..
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden £15- I love UD Primer Potions, I’ve tried the original one but sinse I ran out of it I never got around to replacing it, so when I had a 20% off voucher for Look Fantastic I had to repurchase it, unfortunately the original was out of stock so I decided to get it in Eden.
- Maybelline Colour Sensational Vivids Lipstick in 910 Shocking Coral £7.19- This was an impulse buy in Boots, they had buy one get one half price so when I was getting my mascara I also got this as I didn’t have a coral lipstick like this. I’m really happy with it and glad I got it, I want to get the shade ‘Hot Plum’ next.
- Nars Laguna Bronzer £26- A few weeks ago ASOS had 20% off for students, so after lusting after this for well over a year I took the plunge and brought it. I am so glad I did! I love this, and it’s a lot bigger than I expected, I can see this lasting a long time!
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero £14- This was another buy from when I had 20% off Look Fantastic, but I can’t find it on the site so I’ve linked it to Debenhams. I wanted a new eyeliner for my waterline and after looking online I decided to go for this one, I’m loving it so far.
- Urban Decay Big Fatty Mini Mascara £7.50- This was a free girt on Look Fantastic when you buy two UD products. There’s not much I can say as I haven’t tried it yet, but I”l be sure to post a review when I have.
- Simple Kind To Eyes Nourishing Eye Make Remover Cream £3.99- I needed a new eye make up remover so I picked this up.
- Simple Kind To Eyes Make Up Remover £3.39- I also picked up this eye make up remover to use after the cream to make sure all my eye make up is removed.
- B. Pure Micellar Water £4.99- I ran out of Bioderma a few weeks ago and after reading compares to this I thought I’d give this a try.
- The Pro Hygiene Collection Make Up Brush Cleaner £9- I needed a new brush cleaner for on the spot cleaning, so I brought this one, like always before I brought it I researched for a voucher code and I found one for 7% off, making this a tiny bit cheaper.
- Urban Decay All Nighter Make Up Setting Spray £19.50- This was also from Look Fantastic when I had the 20% discount code, I had wanted for a while and now I’m at college from 9 till 5 I want to make sure my make ups lasting when I’m busy working in the salon. I’ve tried it today and I’m really liking it so far.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion £17- I think every blogger has heard of this, it’s so raved about so when I needed a new moisturiser for these colder months to come I picked this up. I only got the 50ml one as I didn’t want to commit to the bigger one at nearly £30 in case I didn’t like it, but I am loving this.
- Clinique Liquid Facial Soap and Clarifying Lotion- These both came free when I brought the moisturiser, I haven’t tried these yet but I’m looking forward to giving them a try.
- La Roche-Posey Effaclar Duo £9.75- I’ve heard a lot about this and how it helps with pores and impurities. It was on offer in Boots so it was a sign to get it.
Nails & hair..
- OPI Nail Envy £8- I read a few reviews on this and I wanted it to help keep my nails in a nice condition. I looked at it in Boots and saw it was around £19, so I thought I’d look online and luckily I found it on Amazon for only £8. Glad I looked around online first!
- Carino Miracle Oil £3.50- I was passing by Aldi with mum and she decided to have a look at this facial serum she had read about, as I was down the beauty isle this little beauty caught my eye. It was only £3.50 so I thought I’d give it a try, I am absolutely loving this. If you pass an Aldi I would recommend you give this a try.
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Top Coat £5.05- This is a product I’ve been using for ages, I’ve gone through many bottles and will continue to repurchase it.
And finally (if you’re still reading), the ‘random’ items..
- Topshop Joni Jeans £36- I live in leggings, so I wanted to switch things up a bit and decided to go for these, they are super comfy, super stretchy and really nice to wear. I think these may be my new addiction.
- Urban Beatz Hi-Light Headphones £12.99- I can’t find a link to these, but I got them in TK Maxx. I needed a new pair of headphones so I thought I’d give these a try.
- Misguided Watch £8.99- I didn’t have a watch so when I was on the site I saw this and it really caught my eye, it’s really nice and such a bargain.
- One Direction Our Moment Perfume £19.99- Everybody knows I love One Direction, I’ve said it loads before. I had to get this pefume, it smells amazing. This is has certainly become my favourite perfume.
Few! We’ve got through it all. I feel like I’ve been sat on my laptop for a billion years. So that is most the things, well the most interesting things, that I’ve brought this month. Thanks for reading!