Hello everyone. I only realised yesterday that I’ve been nominated twice for a Liebster award! I was so happy to be nominated once, and when I realised I had been nominated twice I died. So I’m going to follow the usual rules but answer both sets of questions. So lets begin..
These are the rules:
1. Each person tagged must post 11 things about themselves.
2. They must also answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ has set for them.
3. They must create 11 more questions to ask bloggers they have decided to tag.
4. They must then choose 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers and tag them in their post.
5. These lucky bloggers must then be told.
6. There’s no tag backs.
11 things about me:
1. I love pugs and penguins
2. I am a huge Directioner (One Direction fan)
3. David Hasselhoff follows me on Twitter
4. I’ve been with my boyfriend Harry for 583 days, aww 😉
5. I have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome type 3 which is what Izzy has on Coronation Street
6. I only learnt yesterday how to use the washing machine :l
7. I got offered a job at Benefit in Bluewater but had to turn it down as its nearly 2 hours away from me.
8. I half own a dog with my nan, she’s a pomeranian called Halle.
9. I am obsessed with airplanes, I’m so hyped up in airports and when I actually get on the plane I’m dead.
10. Energy drinks have more of an effect on me than alcohol.
11. I get drunk on one glass of WKD. Yep I’m a cheap date 😉
My questions from Claire Make Up:
1. What and who was your biggest inspiration when it comes to blogging?
SWalkerMakeup. I’ve watched every single video she’s put on Youtube. I get weirdly excited when I see she’s put a new video up or a blog post.
2. You’re all time 3 favourite make up items?
Mac Studio Fix Fluid
Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner
3. Style Icon?
Frankie Sandford, how beautiful is she!?
4. Heels or Flats?
As much as I love heels, I would definitely say flats as they’re so much more practical.
5. Favourite Beauty You Tube/Blogger?
This is hard as there’s so many bloggers/YouTubers I love. So after a hard decision I have chosen BeccasBeautySpot for a Blogger as I think she’s lovely and so down to earth. Can I also add that her hair is absolutely amazing!
6. Current make up splurge?
Benfit Hervana, I’ve never spent so much on a blusher but trust me it’s worth it.
7. Most disappointing make up product?
YSL Touche Eclat, I’ve had about 3 of these over the past few years but I just can’t get to grips with it.
8. Biggest achievement to date?
Gonna sound slightly sad but probably my B I got in GCSE art.
9. Favourite high street make up brand?
MUA. I only have one palette so far but it’s already became my favourite high street brand.
10. Hopes for the future?
Go to college and study beauty therapy, become a make up artist and have my own company. Buy a pug when I have the money, adopt a penguin, marry Harry and have kids (not for about another 10 years). Hopefully one will be a boy so I can call him Niall. Buy a Macbook and an iMac.
There was only 10 questions, I thought there was meant to be 11. Oh well.
Questions from Sequin Kisses:
1. What is your biggest fear?
Losing the people I love
2. If you had one wish, what would it be and why?
To have unlimited mon£y so I could have loads of make up and give other people money to stop poverty and help cure illnesses. Also use the money to adopt loads of penguins.
3. What perfume do you like to use regularly?
Christian Audigier Ed Hardy Women EDP Spray.
4. Summer or winter?
5. What is your favourite item of clothing?
Leggings, I live in them.
6. What song(s) are you enjoying listening to at the moment?
Little Mix- Wings
Fun.- Some Nights
Tulisa ft Tyga- Live It Up
7. Make-up or no make-up?
Make-up! I hate not wearing it. 90% of the time I’m wearing it (the other 10% being when I’m sleeping).
8. If you could be anyone for the day, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Niall Horan, because he’s adorable and I’d love to see what it’s like to be a boy for a day. Also to get to hang around with One Direction haha.
9. How would you describe yourself?
Weird, hyper, mixed emotions, lazy, crazy-it rhymes!
10. If you won one million, what and who would you spend it on and why?
I would become a make up artist, own my own company and have my own range of make up that would be so amazing that there would be no negative reviews.
11. What would you like to be doing in 10 years time?
A successful make up artist, married, have lots of pugs and have a child.
My 11 questions for my nominees:
1. What’s your favourite make-up brand?
2. Do you have any pets?
3. Bronzer or blusher?
4. Laptop or Mac?
5. Opinion on the brand MUA?
6. Favourite palette?
7. Urban Decay or Benefit?
8. What’s your dream career?
9. Favourite blog?
10. Most used eye look? Like neutral or bold?
11. Random, iPhone or Blackberry?
My 11 fabulous nominees..
1. Beautiful Solutions
You all should check out these blogs, they’re amazing! It was really hard to choose 11 as I love lots of blogs. Sorry if your not mentioned, a lot of people had already done the tag.
Speak to you all in my next post..